Teeth Whitening is a cosmetic treatment to improve the appearance of teeth. This process makes use of bleach or other materials to make teeth look brighter.
- There are more people than you might think. Everyone can benefit from a bright, sparkling grin. The Whitening System makes it simpler and faster than before
- A dental examination by the dentist will help in understanding the treatment for whitening
- Such professional kits use lower concentration of peroxide gel, but gives great results after a long time. The gel is applied with the help of custom made trays (bleaching trays) that look like mouth guards.
- This is the cheapest & convenient way of teeth whitening as it involves buying of whitening kit from the store. This kit has a bleaching gel, which is applied with the help of whitening strips, paints applied on applicators, trays. This method may only whiten the front teeth and not the entire smile.
- According to current legislation, bleaching products with a concentration of carbamide peroxide higher than 0.3% or with more than 0.1% hydrogen peroxide, can only be distributed by dentists. Performing teeth whitening without medical supervision carries serious health risks.
- After scraping off all of the tartar and deposits from your teeth and gums, your dentist will apply a gritty toothpaste to your teeth and brush them with a motor-powered brush. This paste is usually sweet, and you will hear a hard grinding noise while cleaning your teeth. This stage is known as polishing, and it is performed to ensure that there is no more tartar on your teeth.